QRails makes companies successful by enabling their financial solutions in the most innovative ways possible. Established in 2016, we provide cloud-based processing, outsourcing and consultancy services for financial institutions and fintechs. With an API-friendly technology platform and SaaS delivery model, QRails offers an exceptional range of differentiated solutions, enabling issuers to offer customers open banking-ready functionality and integration with a wider range of both banking and non-banking services and loyalty schemes. QRails currently services a range of clients in both North America and Europe, including professional sports clubs, insurance claims providers and corporate disbursement programs. QRails is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with an office in London.
Title: Business Analyst, Operations
The business analyst will be the liaison between the product office and IT/Development Team, translating business needs into technical development requirements and/or workable business solutions.
- Gather, analyse, distill and articulate complex business solutions into clear and precise written technical instructions
- Estimate high-level project scopes
- Manage agile story implementation planning
- Propose solutions and new functionalities
- Outline testing requirements and perform basic QA testing as required by project needs
- Facilitate meetings between multiple departments to document key requests
- Balance shifting requirements and priorities to ensure deliverables remain on time and in scope
- Ability to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and in full
- Creative problem solving by brainstorming “outside of the box” ideas and solutions
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Produce, publish, and distribute operational reports relating to the development and performance of products and processes
- Prepare user documentation and follow-up evaluation
- 2+ years’ experience in the payments industry; processing experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with agile development techniques, methodologies and best practices
- Experience writing technical business requirements and/or agile stories
- An understanding of business drivers and goals
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, including anything from small everyday tasks to large strategic initiatives
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Enjoys problem-solving and taking on challenges
- Collaborative; enjoys working with people and teams to gain consensus on deliverables
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles.
- Ability to influence without direct authority to achieve necessary goals
- Local to Colorado or willing to relocate (no relocation assistance offered)
- Work in the Denver office (not a remote position)
This role is a full-time employee role. QRails offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and generous time off.
To apply, please send your resume and optional cover letter to Careers@QRails.com and reference the Business Analyst position.