QRails makes companies successful by enabling their financial solutions in the most innovative ways possible. Established in 2016, we provide cloud-based processing, outsourcing and consultancy services for financial institutions and fintechs. With an API-friendly technology platform and SaaS delivery model, QRails offers an exceptional range of differentiated solutions, enabling issuers to offer customers open banking-ready functionality and integration with a wider range of both banking and non-banking services and loyalty schemes. QRails currently services a range of clients in both North America and Europe, including professional sports clubs, insurance claims providers and corporate disbursement programs. QRails is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with an office in London.
Title: Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance
The Compliance Officer will analyze payment card programs to ensure regulatory compliance as well as card activity to manage and mitigate fraud and risk, report findings to the card networks, and provide client service phone support to resolve their basic technical issues related to compliance fraud and risk.
- Implements, coordinates, and monitors day-to-day BSA/AML compliance
- Creates and implements employee training on BSA/AML program
- Performs advanced functions as chargebacks, retrievals, re-presentments, pre-arbitration, arbitration, pre-compliance, compliance, Enhanced Chargebacks, as well as Standard Issuer, Merchant Processing and overdraft resolutions
- Conducts advanced research and analysis to recommend appropriate actions and solutions
- Works to proactively monitor risk areas; regularly analyzes data to identify risk trends and recommend solutions to mitigate risk
- Effectively and efficiently processes account approvals
- Effectively responds to Mastercard, VISA and STAR Risk Alerts and provides support and guidance to Cardholder Services regarding these alerts
- Supports the telephone hotline, directing calls or written inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Answers non-technical questions regarding company products
- Ensures customers receive the highest quality of service and support
- Effectively manages escalated situations with customers
- 5+ years’ experience in compliance
- 5+ years’ experience in the payments industry; processing experience is a plus
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and Anti-Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA) certifications are a plus
- Expertise in BSA, AML, and OFAC policies and procedures
- Familiar with Reg E and FinCEN MSB requirements
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, including anything from small everyday tasks to large strategic initiatives
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Local to Colorado or willing to relocate (not a remote position)
To apply, please send your resume and optional cover letter to Careers@QRails.com and reference the Compliance Officer position.